Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bitch Slab coming to theatres




Bitch Slap is an action film directed by Rick Jacobson, and stars Julia Voth, Erin Cummings, America Olivo and Michael Hurst, with cameos by Lucy Lawless, Kevin Sorbo, and Renée O'Connor.

“Bitch Slap” follows three bad girls (a down-and-out stripper, a drug-running killer and a corporate powerbroker) as they arrive at a remote desert hideaway to extort massive booty from a ruthless underworld kingpin.[2] Things quickly spin out of control as allegiances change, truths are revealed, other criminals arrive for the score, the fate of the world hangs in the balance and they are forced to confront a villain much worse than they ever expected… themselves. It’s the ultimate morality tale as, one by one, they realize the whole “she-bang” was a set-up and one of the film’s characters may not even be human.

Personally, I think that this movie is going to be lame. As the trailer suggests, the movie fully relys on three hot girls making some funny comments and getting themselves in some stupid situations. Am I going to watch it? not so sure, but I will try to do so, as always people could be wrong. I really believe that the director should have invented his talent in operating a new Play Boy channel! because the movie as I read seems to be overblown and underwhelming.
the link for the trailer is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbAlIeNbbDU&feature=fvw

No comments:

Post a Comment