Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Leap Year in theatres on Jan 08!



Leap Year is a romantic comedy film directed by Anand Tucker. The movie will star Amy Adams and Matthew Goode as the main characters, Anna and Declan.
When their four-year anniversary passes without a marriage proposal, Anna (Amy Adams) decides to take matters into her own hands. Investing in an Irish tradition that allows women to propose to men on February 29th, Anna decides to follow her boyfriend Jeremy (Adam Scott) to Dublin and get down on one knee herself.

But airplanes, weather and fate leave Anna stranded on the other side of Ireland, and she must enlist the help of handsome and surly Declan (Matthew Goode) to get her across the country. As Anna and Declan bicker across the Emerald Isle, they discover that the road to love can take you to very unexpected places.

Although I am in love with romance comedy genre, I do not expect myself to fall for this one specifically! I have seen this story in many different ways! the girl has a boyfriend she loves him she is about to get married and then she falls for another guy! for heavens sake! Doesn't that remind you somehow with the movie "sleepless in Seattle" or even another movie "Made of Honor"? As usual in that movie, the girl ends up kissing another guy, then she realizes that she likes him more than she like her boyfriend! so at the end when she gets together with her boyfriend, he proposes, but as I expect, she will refuse and she will end up marrying the stranger that changed her life! I really wish to see a movie that has a unique story because there have not been many of them lately.
the trailer for the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Argw8RXNREk

No comments:

Post a Comment