Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

For The First Time ever RK and Rohnny Reaper agree on a thing! our pick for you this week is Shutter Island!


RK says, watch it for the sake Leonardo Dicaprio! i cant wait to watch him in a horror movie!
Rhonny Reaper says, Martin Scorsese is finally diving into horror! that's something to see!
DVD picks this week!
Law Abiding Citizen *** a must see****
Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant **Another must see**
The Box *Dont even Bother*

No comments:

Post a Comment