Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

in theatres this weekend!


Rumor has it that this will be one of the best movies in 2010! I just pray that Anne Hathaway fixes her picture after the disappointment in her latest movie Valentine's day! however, if Tim and Johnny are there you can count on me to be there too! this movie is a must see by me! even my favorite blogger Rhonny Reaper who likes horror only, cant wait to see it! so stay tuned!
in DVD this week
2012 a must see!
Where the Wild Things are. a best seller novel adopted into an awesome movie! a must see for the kids!

2 comments:

  1. Where The Wild Things Are was one of the best movies of '09.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i have heard lots of great reviews about that movie, and i even watched it myself but i am not sure that i am the kind of guy who would like something like that. thanks a lot for the comment

    ReplyDelete