Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Week's Movie Picks

Hey everyone, Rhonny Reaper here. RK is sick in the hospital, so I'm updating the blog for him (leave some get well wishes for him if you can spare a moment to comment). When he gets better, a review of the new movie 'Dear John' will be up for you to read. Till then, enjoy our must see in theaters picks for the week!


RK's pick: 'Valentine's Day'
RK cannot resist a film with Anne Hathaway (I mean it, no matter how bad it may be, he can't not watch her!)


Rhonny Reaper's pick: 'Wolfman'
This is one of the most anticipated films of 2010 in the horror community and looks promising, so check it out!

This weeks DVD releases:
'A Serious Man'
'Couples Retreat'
'The Time Traveler's Wife'
'Stepfather'

No comments:

Post a Comment