Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's day, what a disappointment!



I can absolutely call this, the biggest disappointment of 2010! a movie that has lots great actors that act individually for 10 minutes each! Taylor Swift as the silly high school girl, Julia Roberts as the absent soldier mother, or my love Anne Hathaway, the cheap telephone whore! let alone queen Latifa who was the horny mean boss! that was just the hugest disappointment ever! I give it 1 star out of 5, although it does not even deserve to be rated!

No comments:

Post a Comment