Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

coming this Friday!

Rhonny Reaper's pick will be the Green Zone


Simply because she like Matt Damon
As for me , RK, I have no picks for this week, the movies has recieved pretty bad reviews by the critics so i will get the chance to finally watch the awesome movie Precious

After what I heard, I am in a shock that I never got to watch this movie!
coming on DVD
UP in the Air a must see
Precious wait for my review tonight!
Astro Boy great for the kids
An Education another must see

No comments:

Post a Comment