Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Funny Flames

hello again! here is your favorite post Funny Flames yet featuring a funny trailer this time. I hope that it makes your day like it did mine! our targets are going to be the movies Harry Potter and Brokback Mountain! enjoy the trailer for the upcoming movie Harry Potter and the Brokback Mountains, in theaters February 30 2150.
here is the trailer I did not make the trailer, but thanks to the person who did.

No comments:

Post a Comment