Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Help is needed!

Hello everyone this is the RK, to get to the subject, I need help reviewing the movies on the top 30 horror movie list that I posted a few days ago, some awesome friends of mine have reviewed some but there are many more movies that are available for horror bloggers to review! here is the list!
Child's Play, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, I've Been Waiting for You, I know What You Did Last Summer, Scream, Drag Me To Hell, The Fly, The Ring, Saw, The Silence of the Lambs, Sweeny Todd, The Shining, REC, Stephen King's It, The Excorcist, The Thing, Candy Man. please if you are interested, email me my email is rashedkhraisat@yahoo.com or Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com. all help is highly appreciated! thanks in advance!

9 comments:

  1. Rec has been taken off the list! more movies are left! help please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reviewing I Know What You Did Last Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, count me in. I'll take Scream if that's a-okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'The Ring' if it's still open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Exorcist and Candyman have been claimed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candyman's done. If someone else did it, I guess you could post mine as an alternate view or something, but I'm pretty sure I called it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! you guys are so sweet thank you all for the help!!!!!!!! lets see! this leaves the list with mmm 11 movies here is the new list to make it easier for everyone! thank you all again! I really appreciate it!
    Child's Play, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, I've Been Waiting for You, Drag Me To Hell, The Fly, Saw, The Silence of the Lambs, Sweeny Todd, The Shining, Stephen King's It, The Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! 2 more movies are off the list thanks to B-Sol and B-JC. Drag me to Hell has been taken and the Silence of the Lambs is off the list as well! 21 movies down 9 more to go!
    the new list is
    Child's Play, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, I've Been Waiting for You, The Fly, Saw, Sweeny Todd, The Shining, Stephen King's It, The Thing.

    ReplyDelete