Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reing Over Me (2007) Review

Hey everyone, Rhonny here. This film is is a little less than 3 years old, and it's not horror, but I just saw it on tv and had to right about it.

A man who lost his family in the September 11 attack on New York City runs into his old college roommate. Rekindling the friendship is the one thing that appears able to help the man recover from his grief. It stars Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler in a rare non comedic roll. This is one of the most powerful and heartfelt films I have ever seen. Don Cheadle is good, but it is the performance of Adam Sandler as a man who lost his entire family in the 9-11 tragedy that moves me to tears. We are used to Adam in his comedic films, but his ability to get into the sorrow and pain of this character shocked and astounded me. There is a scene where he is describing what happened to his family and how he found out about it that showed how strong of an actor he really is. I literally was sitting on my couch, balling my eyes out. The film itself is amazingly shot, well written, and is an absolute must see for any film fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment