Hello! This blog is here to offer you a review about movies, I have watched lots of movies in my life and I just want to share the most memorable ones whether they are good or bad you are the judge and i will give you my honest review. if you have any questions at all, you can contact me on Flamingsneakers@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

my top 10 Disney Villains



hello! My best Friend Rhonny Reaper and I have worked together to produce this list of our favorite Disney villains. thats what we came up with I just hope that you enjoy the list as much as we enjoyed working on it.



10. Chernabog, Fantasia.
Deadly, strong, scary and fears nothing.has the ability of raising Gohsts and monsters! he makes the fire fly around him!



9. Queen of Hearts, Alice in Wonderland
"fat, pompous, bad tempered old tyrant" just like Alice calls her in the movie! loved watching her in the latest Alice in Wonderland movie, and enjoyed listening to her saying "Off with their heads!".



8. Lady Tremaine & Stepsisters, Cinderella.
Dreadful, mean, nasty, and ugly! all these are the characteristics of those three who made Cinderella's life as hard as possible! I never liked those spoiled girls or their mother. their demands list from Cinderella was never ending!



7. Scar, The Lion King.
Deadly, Strong, Liar, and betrayer. Killed his own brother and tried to kill his nephew in order to become a king. he is killed by the hyenas that he recruited to kill his brother.



6. Captain Hook, Peter Pan.
Mean, Foolish, and murderous. there is always amazing tone whenever he speaks! lost his hand and he has a hook instead of it. His clothes are always ruined in the movie and he is always crying for help!



5. Jafar, Aladdin.
evil, strong, smart, and dangerous. he is the most dangerous threat to Aladdin and his princess Jasmine. although he makes many attempts to kill Aladdin he keeps failing miserably.



4. Cruella De Vil, 101 Dalmations.
cruel and evil, just like her name suggests! hates dogs. she tried to turn all the 101 dalmatians into a fur coat. she fails miserable, and all the dogs live a happy life with their new family at the big farm.



3. Ursula, The Little Mermaid.
the sea witch who helps the unfortunates to achieve her own goals! She is powerful, Smart and could do anything she wants. she is killed at the end of the movie by prince Erik who comes to rescue Ariel and her father's kingdom from her.



2. The Evil Queen, Snow White.
"Mirror, Mirror on the wall who's the fairest one of all"yup thats her! she is the most evil one in my opinion of all the villains. she is the one who wanted the heart of snow white whose fault was being prettier than the queen. her heart is full of jealousy and hate. and she is one of the wickedest witches and mothers of all time.



1. Maleficent, sleeping beauty.
The mistress of all evil! she is Scarry, and her laugh is the scariest laugh of all the villains. she could have won against prince philip had she tried to kill him instead of just trying to stop him from reaching to Sleaping beauty, but hello! villian never win, not in Disney movies anyway! she was, is, and forever will be the most perfect villain of all.

18 comments:

  1. WAIT! I think this is almost completly accurate except from the fact that Scar isn't first! Wtf!? He tried to kill his brother and nephew, and his nephew's best friend how you can not put this attempted cerial killer at the top I will never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a common misconception which will be resolved
    only with firsthand experience. This means you tend to be copying it
    through file sharing websites like rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, etcetera.
    You can then take a hard look at the companies that come up for that particular keyword.
    This gives your name higher credibility and better
    search engine rank. SEO must be implemented by following a step by step process.

    This is the best part to ensure complete uniqueness to each
    of the websites. Identify your niche audience and be an active member on the forums and blogs.
    There are many tools online to help you research relevant keywords, such as the Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
    Moreover, some companies are not able to get the desired results and their techniques
    might even have bad effects on the business's website. Be sure that the SEO outsourcing company you hire is capable of communicating properly. They want to know things about how to create effective copy, general marketing tips and maybe even stuff about social media. If the comments are created for solely promotional purposes, they will probably get deleted. Let us assume that at this point you have 6 keywords. Think wine, and keep the URL intact. This was the beginning of the thought process for my new business. Originally posted at: digitalmoz. With most visitors noting the first 3-5 web links of the first page, further sustained SEO efforts bring the company web link to that web positioning high up as much as possible. Once someone clicks on your site, they should see tons of unique informative content. The website serves as a way for customers to find the business and be able to see what services are offered. If customers like what they see, they just might go on reading.

    My web blog :: http://clarkechiropractic.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually pleased to read this weblog posts which consists of plenty
    of valuable facts, thanks for providing such statistics.


    Also visit my homepage; virtual world games avatar

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have already tried everything else, however, and none
    of it has been effective and you can get authorization from your physician, gastric bypass surgery might be a good option
    for you. Sie müssen auch sicher sein, dass Sie Ihre Einsätze auf der ganzen innerhalb der Roulette Tisch, bevor der
    Lieferant keine zusätzlichen Einsätze Signale sind.
    Dieses Produkt gelangt in den Magensaft und wird zu elektropositiver Gelatine, die die Fettmasse einschließt.


    Take a look at my page :: click Through the following article

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have already tried everything else, however, and
    none of it has been effective and you can get authorization from your physician, gastric bypass surgery might
    be a good option for you. Sie müssen auch sicher sein, dass Sie Ihre
    Einsätze auf der ganzen innerhalb der Roulette Tisch, bevor der Lieferant keine zusätzlichen
    Einsätze Signale sind. Dieses Produkt gelangt in den Magensaft und wird zu elektropositiver Gelatine, die die Fettmasse einschließt.


    Check out my web site: click Through the following article
    my webpage - 5-10kgabnehmen.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize that there is not a ton of variety in this list, since Rogue and i - Net - Hack
    are essentially the same and Sorcerer #1 and #2 are more overtly the same.
    You will eventually run into the Download Location menu with two
    options: Wii System Menu and SD Card. Each child is
    given 30 seconds to race to the pile and make as many matches as
    possible before time runs out.

    Look into my blog post spiele spielen kostenlos

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!,I really like your wrіtіng so
    muсh! ρropοrtion ωe communіcate extra аbout
    your aгticle on AOL? Ӏ require an expert
    on this area to solvе my pгoblеm. Maу bе that's you! Looking ahead to look you.

    Visit my web-site; http://www.loesje.ru/index.php/index.php?title=Time-To-Rocket-Your-Internet-Marketing-Business-Into-The-Stratosphere

    ReplyDelete
  8. Without the internet, this is not possible to play these novoline games online and even they can't live online that they perform now with public for additional characteristics and completely attractive in a delusion earth to participate in a game. WIFI:Als Verbindungsmoglichkeiten ins Internet stehen Ihnen WIFI wireless lan zu Verfugung. Each child is given 30 seconds to race to the pile and make as many matches as possible before time runs out.

    Also visit my weblog :: youtube converter
    My site > internet radio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth used to be a amusement account it.
    Glance complicated to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could
    we keep up a correspondence?

    Here is my web blog :: online radio

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Is there really no way to transfer my VC and Wii - Ware games from my Wii to another. Each program will have a box with a checkmark, find the programs you'd like to uninstall and uncheck that box. Each child is given 30 seconds to race to the pile and make as many matches as possible before time runs out.

    my web page videos von youtube downloaden

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this was an exceptіonally nice poѕt. Takіng a
    few minutes and аctual effort to geneгatе a great
    аrtіcle… but what can I say… Ι hesіtatе a whole lot аnd never manage to get nearlу anythіng dοne.



    Ηere is my blog рost :: hcg diet foods
    My site - hcg side effects in women

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, its good post on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a great source of information.


    Check out my web site :: womens watches

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family always say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how all the time by reading
    thes nice content.

    my web site novoline automaten

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ӏt is perfect tіmе tο make some plаns for thе
    future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    My web page; hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  15. I comment whenever I especially enjoy a article on a site or if I have something to add to
    the discussion. It is triggered by the fire communicated in the article I
    browsed. And after this post "my top 10 Disney Villains".
    I was excited enough to drop a comment :-P I do have a couple
    of questions for you if it's okay. Could it be just me or do a few of the comments come across as if they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you list all of all your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Review my website ... book of fra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the site is very good.


    Look at my web site book of ra download chip

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got this web page from my pal who shared with me concerning this web site and now this time I am visiting
    this website and reading very informative posts at this time.



    My blog post - book of ra online spielen kostenlos ohne download

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good day! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you may
    have right here on this post. I shall be coming again to your
    weblog for more soon.

    Here is my site: SEO

    ReplyDelete